NUC7i3DNFE Fanless System
Base CPU Frequency
Intel HD Graphics 620
GbE, Wireless-AC + BT 4.x (optional)
HDMI 2.0a (2), eDP capable
STAY COOL, CLEAN AND SILENT
The NUC7i3DNFE, built with 7th generation Intel® Core™ i3 processors and fanless “Porcoolpine” chassis, delivers the performance and innovation for small space and embedded solutions without the use of a blower or fan. Whether you’re creating a digital kiosk, deploying intelligent vending, or refreshing enterprise PCs, the NUC7i3DNFE can get the job done easily. With the option of Intel® Wireless-AC and BlueTooth 4 and the option to run Windows® 10, Linux or another OS, the NUC7i3DNFE delivers the flexibility to build the exact solution your situation needs.
OPTIONAL IO CONFIGURATIONS
The NUC7i3DNFE has some new features including, for the first time, two full-sized HDMI 2.0a ports to power brilliant 4K displays at 60 Hz. Suddenly your digital kiosks and intelligent vending machines have images that really pop and draw people in. Equipped with USB 3.0 on the internal header, our fanless chassis allows for additional expansion IO if more USBs, Ethernet or Serial ports are needed. We can configure to your specific needs.
- 8th generation Intel® Core™ i3-7100U vPro processor
- Intel® HD Graphics 620
- 4-lane eDP 1.4 connector (NUC7i3DNBE only)
- Internal 2×2 power connector, 12-24V (NUC7i3DNBE only)
- Two M.2 connectors (22×80 and 22×30)
- One USB 3.0 internal header
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers
- Intel® Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2133 MHz)
- Intel® Optane™ memory ready3 (NUC7i3DNHE only)
- Intel® Wireless-AC + BlueTooth 4.x (optional)
- 1x SATA3 port for connection to 2.5″ HDD or SSD
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Front panel power button
- Back panel DC power connector (12–19V)
- Two full-size HDMI* 2.0a display port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Two USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
- Backpanel opening with DB9 bracket
- Built in serial port
Want a warranty, low monthly payments, no interest charges, and no additional fees?
Select Device as a Service (DaaS) during checkout!
Click here to learn more!