NUC7i7BNF Fanless System
Base CPU Frequency
Intel® HD Graphics 620
16 GB DDR4 2133 MHz
DP, HDMI 1.4
USB 3.0 (4), USB 2.0
STAY COOL, CLEAN AND SILENT
The Simply NUC NUC7i7BNF System is ideal for industrial applications, fabrication plants, and headless devices as well as digital signage, media centers, places where silent operation is needed, or remote locations where fan failures would go unnoticed and result in system failure.
WATCH, WORK, & GAME IN 4K
The Simply NUC NUC7i7BNF is equipped with the 7th generation Intel® Core™ i7-7500U processor with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, giving you extra GHz on demand to let you maximize performance on processor-intensive tasks like media editing. The system has room for an additional SSD as well as 2.5″ HDD and ships with a mSATA SSD pre-installed so you can transfer data at lightning speeds. Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11bgn wireless networking, and 5 total USBs give you additional capabilities rarely found on such a small device. It also features Intel® HD Graphics 620 with 4K display capabilities to provide visually stunning graphics.
CUT CORDS NOT PERFORMANCE
Built with Wireless-N 802.11 bgn Radio. Access up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band plus up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz. Connect your Intel® NUC to a WiFi device for rich visuals and audio without the clutter of cables.
- 7th generation Intel® Core™ i7-7500U processor
- Intel®HD Graphics 620
- Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32GB, 2133 MHz)
- SATA3 port for connection to 2.5″ HDD or SSD
- mSATA slot
- USB 2.0 port on the front panel
- Full-Size SD Card Slot on front panel
- Front panel power button
- Wireless-N 802.11 bgn Radio
- Back panel headphone/microphone jack
- Four USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
- RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) NIC
- DisplayPort* 1.2
- One full-size HDMI* 1.4 display port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound)
- Back panel DC power connector (12V)
Want a warranty, low monthly payments, no interest charges, and no additional fees?
Select Device as a Service (DaaS) during checkout!
Click here to learn more!