Inventory expected late July
NUC7i3DNBE Configurable Board
Base CPU Frequency
Intel HD Graphics 620
64 GB DDR4 2133 MHz
GbE Wireless-AC 8265 (optional)
HDMI 2.0a (2), eDP capable
The Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3DNBE, built with 7th generation Intel® Core i3 processors, delivers innovation for small space and embedded solutions. An Intel® Wireless-AC 8265 is available for one of two M.2 slots, or either slot can be populated with a lightning fast SSD. Whether it’s Windows® 10, Linux or another OS, these kits are verified to run a wide range of operating systems so you can build the exact solution your clients want.
Both the Intel NUC7i3DNBE have some new features including, for the first time, dual full-sized HDMI 2.0a ports to power brilliant 4K displays at 60 Hz. Suddenly your clients’ digital signage and intelligent vending machines have images that really pop and draw people in. This unit also includes an exposed USB 3.0 port on the internal header, in addition to 4 USB 3.0 ports available externally.
build embedded solutions
The Intel® NUC board NUC7i3DNBE enables incredible flexibility and expandability depending on your customers’ needs. The board includes a 4-lane eDP connector that allows you to create interactive touch systems perfect for digital signage or intelligent vending. The NUC7i3DNBE board also has an internal power connector with a 12-24 volt input range so your systems stay up and running no matter the fluctuation in power. The board ships without a wireless card so you can choose what’s best for the solution you’re building.
- 7th generation Intel® Core™ i3-7100U processor
- Intel® HD Graphics 620
- 4-lane eDP 1.4 connector (NUC7i3DNBE only)
- Internal 2×2 power connector, 12-24V
- 22×80 M.2 Key-M socket for SSD. SATA and PCIe Supported. Intel® Optane™ memory ready
- One USB 3.0 internal header
- 22×30 M.2 Type-E socket for Intel® Wireless-AC 8265 and Bluetooth* 4.2 radio. (Radio optional on motherboard models)
- Intel® Trusted Platform Module (TPM) (Core-i5 and Core-i7 models only)
- Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2133 MHz) (Core-i7 models are up to 2400 MHz)
- Legacy Serial Port internal header
- CEC support for 2nd HDMI port internal header
- Front panel internal header
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers
- SATA3 port for connection to 2.5″ HDD or SSD internal headers (“H” models include drive bay)
- Dual Band Wireless Antennas (under LID)
- Kensington lock support
- Support for functional or cosmetic lids
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Front panel power button with power LED
- Back panel DC power connector (12–19V)
- HDMI 2.0a port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound) and CEC
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Two USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
- HDMI 2.0a port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound) (CEC optional)
- Optional I/O panel (“H” models only)
Want a warranty, low monthly payments, no interest charges, and no additional fees?
Select Device as a Service (DaaS) during checkout!
Click here to learn more!