NUC7i5DNBE Configurable Board
Base CPU Frequency
Intel HD Graphics 620
32GB DDR4 2133 MHz
GbE Wireless-AC 8265 (optional)
HDMI 2.0a (2), eDP capable
The Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5DNBE, built with 7th generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processors, delivers the
performance and innovation for small space and embedded solutions. Whether you’re creating a digital kiosk, deploying intelligent vending, or refreshing enterprise PCs, the Intel NUC7i5DNKE can get the job done easily. With Intel® Wireless 8265-AC and the option to run Windows® 10 or Linux or another OS, the NUC7i5DNKE delivers the flexibility to build the exact solution your solution needs.
The Intel NUC7i5DNBE have some new features including, for the first time, two full-sized HDMI 2.0a ports to power brilliant 4K displays at 60 Hz. Suddenly your clients’ digital kiosks and intelligent vending machines have images that really pop and draw people in. This unit also includes an USB 3.0 on the internal header, in addition to 4 USB 3.0 ports available externally.
safe and secure
With Intel® vPro™ technology you can help your customers get ahead of security threats. The built-in hardware-enhanced security means you can keep client data and credentials secure, and remote manageability is perfect for installations such as unattended digital kiosks and intelligent vending. This hardware offers Intel® Trusted Platform Module (TPM) which addresses the growing concern over boot process integrity and offers better data protection. In addition, Intel® Remote Secure Erase lets you wipe an Intel SSD on a lost or stolen system or wipe all data and encryption keys for enterprise clients, making any data that was on the drive, virtually impossible to retrieve.
- 7th generation Intel® Core™ i5-7300U vPro processor
- Intel® HD Graphics 620
- 4-lane eDP 1.4 connector (NUC7i3DNBE only)
- Internal 2×2 power connector, 12-24V
- 22×80 M.2 Key-M socket for SSD. SATA and PCIe Supported. Intel® Optane™ memory ready
- One USB 3.0 internal header
- 22×30 M.2 Type-E socket for Intel® Wireless-AC 8265 and Bluetooth* 4.2 radio. (Radio optional on motherboard models)
- Intel® Trusted Platform Module (TPM) (Core-i5 and Core-i7 models only)
- Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2133 MHz) (Core-i7 models are up to 2400 MHz)
- Legacy Serial Port internal header
- CEC support for 2nd HDMI port internal header
- Front panel internal header
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers
- SATA3 port for connection to 2.5″ HDD or SSD internal headers (“H” models include drive bay)
- Dual Band Wireless Antennas (under LID)
- Kensington lock support
- Support for functional or cosmetic lids
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Front panel power button with power LED
- Back panel DC power connector (12–19V)
- HDMI 2.0a port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound) and CEC
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Two USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
- HDMI 2.0a port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound) (CEC optional)
- Optional I/O panel (“H” models only)
Want a warranty, low monthly payments, no interest charges, and no additional fees?
Select Device as a Service (DaaS) during checkout!
Click here to learn more!