Available on backorder
NUC8CCHKR NUC 8 Rugged
Base CPU Frequency
Intel® HD Graphics 500
Dual HDMI (1x HDMI 2.0a, 1x HDMI 1.4), with CEC for both ports
1x USB 3.0 (front), 2x USB 2.0 (rear), 1x USB 3.0 (rear)
The Intel® NUC 8 Rugged NUC8CCHKR, is a fanless PC kit built with an Intel® Celereon® processor, delivering innovation in a small space for embedded solutions. An Intel® Wireless-AC 3168 card is pre-installed into one of two M.2 slots, leaving the other available for a lightning fast SSD. There are also a plethora of port expansion options via a front panel expansion bay. And the bottom of the chassis is designed to accommodate several mounting options. Finally, whether it’s Windows® 10, Linux, or another OS, these kits are verified to run a wide range of operating systems so you can build the exact solution your clients want.
Intel® NUC 8 Rugged is a PC kit that’s small in size but not on toughness or reliability. It features a fanless, ventless design to minimize particle intrusion, so it’s built to survive environments most PCs can’t—from a busy factory floor to a dusty warehouse. And even without a fan, it can operate in temperatures from 0-40˚C to thrive in severe in-the-field conditions.
BUILD EMBEDDED SOLUTIONS
Housed in a small, quiet, fanless chassis that’s slim enough to fit almost anywhere, the NUC 8 Rugged can be easily integrated into digital solutions. It features two full-sized HDMI ports, supports 12V-24V input power, and is qualified for 24/7 operation, making it the ideal PC solution to keep edge analytics, digital signage, or surveillance cameras up and running around the clock. For more deeply embedded or space-constrained solutions there is a motherboard option, NUC8CCHB, with a 4-lane eDP connector and several expansion headers. Both the kit and board carry a 3-year Intel® warranty, for performance that’s designed to last.
- Intel® Celeron N3350 processor
- 4GB RAM, dual-channel (soldered-down)
- 64GB eMMC soldered-down; M.2 2280 key M slot for PCIe x4 NVMe or SATA SSD
- Internal 4-lane eDP connector
- Intel® Wireless-AC 3168 M.2 card pre-installed w/internal antennas (kit SKUs only)
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) internal header
- Kensington lock support
- 1x front USB 3.0
- Front panel expansion bay (compliant with daughter cards from 3 rd party functional lids)
- Front panel power button
- SMA External Dual-Band Antennas (with rubber caps)
- HD Audio over 3.5mm Line-Out
- 2x rear USB 2.0
- 1x rear USB 3.0
- Dual HDMI (1x HDMI 2.0a, 1x HDMI 1.4), with built-in CEC for both ports
- Intel® i211-AT 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet
- Back panel DC power connector (12–19V)
- Cable string relief
Want a warranty, low monthly payments, and flexible options after 24 months?
Select Device as a Service (DaaS) during checkout!
Click here to learn more!
*0% APR IF UPGRADED WITHIN 24 MONTHS; OTHERWISE EFFECTIVE APR IS 18% IF THE OPTION TO KEEP THE EQUIPMENT IS SELECTED AFTER 24 MONTHS