NUC8i3PNF NUC 8 Pro
Base CPU Frequency
3.9 GHz Turbo
Intel® UHD Graphics 620
Intel® i219-LM 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet, Wireless-AC 9560 vPro, Bluetooth 5.1
2x HDMI 2.0a w/HDCP2.2 and built-in CEC for both ports, dual DP/MST on Type C plus HDMI/eDP
2x USB 3.1 Gen2 (one front charging), 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 (rear), 1x Thunderbolt™ 3
STAY COOL, CLEAN AND SILENT
The NUC8i3PNF, built with 8th generation Intel® CoreTM i3 processors and fanless “Porcoolpine” chassis, delivers the performance and innovation for small space and embedded solutions without the use of a blower or fan. Whether you’re creating a digital kiosk, deploying intelligent vending, or refreshing enterprise PCs, the NUC8i3PNF can get the job done easily. With the option of Intel® Wireless-AC and BlueTooth 5.1 and the option to run Windows® 10, Linux or another OS, the NUC8i3PNF delivers the flexibility to build the exact solution your situation needs.
I/O PERFORMANCE AND FLEXIBILITY
The NUC8i3PNF has some new features including, for the first time on a commercial NUC, a ThunderboltTM 3 port. Combine that with two full-sized HDMI 2.0a ports to power up to three brilliant 4K displays at 60 Hz. Suddenly your digital kiosks and intelligent vending machines have images that really pop and draw people in. This unit also features display emulation which enables various options including headless operation, a second virtual display, and persistent displays. Equipped with USB 3.0 on the internal header, Porcoolpine allows for additional expansion IO if more USBs, Ethernet or Serial ports are needed. We can configure to your specific needs. And Porcoolpine is tested for 24/7 operation ensuring solutions that are built to last.
- Intel® Core i3-8145U Processor
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Dual-channel DDR4-2400 SODIMMs, 1.2V, 64GB max
- M.2 22×80 key M slot for PCIe x4 NVMe or SATA SSD
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- 2x internal USB 2.0 headers,
- 1x internal USB 3.0 header
- Internal 4-lane eDP 1.4 connector
- Front panel header
- 2x front USB 3.1 gen 2 type A
- RP-SMA Dual-Band Antennas
- Legacy Serial on a DE-9M connector
- 12 – 24VDC rear jack, internal 2×2 power connector
- Dual HDMI 2.0a
- Intel® i219-LM 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet
- 1x rear USB 3.1 gen 2 type A
- 1x rear USB 2.0 type A
- Thunderbolt 3 (incl. DP and USB3.1)
- Expandable I/O options on back panel
Want a warranty, low monthly payments, no interest charges, and no additional fees?
Select Device as a Service (DaaS) during checkout!
Click here to learn more!