NUC 8 Mainstream
NUC8i7BEK NUC 8 Mainstream
Base CPU Frequency
Iris™ Plus Graphics 655
GbE Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac 2x2 + Bluetooth v5, 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
1x HDMI 2.0a and DisplayPort 1.2 via Thunderbolt™
1x USB 3.1 Gen2 (front charging), 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 (rear), 1x Thunderbolt™ 3
8th Gen Processing Power
Featuring the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and support for up to 64 GB of high speed DDR4 RAM, you have the power you need to manage even the most complex graphical outputs. Combine this with Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 655, Thunderbolt™ 3, DisplayPort, and HDMI capability for the optimal visual experience.
WATCH, WORK, & GAME IN 4K
Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics provide a brilliant 4K experience for home or the office. You can watch theater-quality videos or grab a game controller and answer the call of duty. You also have the performance you need to create content without having to wait as your video and images render.
CUT CORDS, NOT PERFORMANCE
Access your digital life out of the box with the latest Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 and Bluetooth 5 technology. Connect your Intel® NUC to a WiFi device for rich visuals and audio without the clutter of cables.
- Intel® Core™ i7-8559U Processor
- Iris™ Plus Graphics 655
- Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 64 GB)
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 and Bluetooth v5
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers
- Kensington lock support
- SD card slot
- Two USB 3.1 gen 2 ports (one charging)
- 3.5mm front stereo headset jack
- Front panel power button
- Support for user-replaceable third-party lids
- Back panel DC power connector (12–19V)
- Full-size HDMI 2.0a port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound)
- Gigabit LAN
- 2x USB 3.1 gen 2 ports
- DisplayPort 1.2 via Thunderbolt™ 3 / USB-C™ port
Want a warranty, low monthly payments, and flexible options after 24 months?
Select Device as a Service (DaaS) during checkout!
Click here to learn more!
*0% APR IF UPGRADED WITHIN 24 MONTHS; OTHERWISE EFFECTIVE APR IS 18% IF THE OPTION TO KEEP THE EQUIPMENT IS SELECTED AFTER 24 MONTHS