NUC 8 Peformance-G VR
NUC8i7HVK NUC 8 Peformance-G VR
Base CPU Frequency
Radeon RX Vega M GH
GbE 2x 1000BT / 802.11ac 2x2 + BT 4.2
4096 x 2160
2x HDMI 2.0b, 2x mDP 1.3, 2x DP (alt) via Type-C
2x Thunderbolt™ 3, 5x USB 3.0, 4x USB 3.1
DO MORE, FASTER WITH YOUR NUC8
Featuring 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and support for up to 64 GB of high speed DDR4 RAM, you can get the memory you need to stream media, edit photos, or create projects. With 6 USB ports an SD slot, and 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can use a USB keyboard, mouse, and camera and still have room to charge your devices.
WATCH, WORK, & GAME IN 4K
For the first time, AMD brings Radeon graphics to Intel® hardware to provide a brilliant 4K experience for home or the office. You can watch theater-quality videos or grab a game controller and answer the call of duty. You also have the performance you need to create content without having to wait as your video and images render.
NUC8i7HVK delivers high-end gaming class VR-Ready performance in a cost-, power-, and space-efficient package. play, the Hades Canyon VR can play the latest and hottest games at full rendering at a minimum of 60fps and a typical competition setup running 144 to 200fps all while running at a fairly quiet level and using less than 130 watts of power.
- 8th Gen Intel® Core i7-8809G processor
- AMD Radeon™ RX RX Vega M GH graphics
- Dual channel DDR4-2400+ SODIMMs, 64GB maximum
- Kensington lock support
- Front Panel LED power button
- SD card slot
- Front USB 3.1 port and USB 3.0 Charging port
- Front HDMI 2.0b (4K 60Hz, HDR)
- Front USB 3.1 Gen2 via USB-C
- 3.5mm front headset jack
- Quad beam-forming mic array
- 3.5mm rear speaker / TOSLINK combo jack
- Back panel DC power connector (19V)
- Dual rear Thunderbolt™ 3 (40 Gbps) and USB 3.1 Gen2 (10 Gbps) and DisplayPort 1.2 via USB-C™ connector
- DisplayPort 1.3 via 2x rear Mini DisplayPort ports
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4x rear USB 3.0 ports
- Rear HDMI 2.0b (4K 60Hz, HDR)
Want a warranty, low monthly payments, no interest charges, and no additional fees?
Select Device as a Service (DaaS) during checkout!
Click here to learn more!