NUC Gen 8 RS232 Lid
The unit is connected to the Internal USB connector on the NUC connecting the RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter with the Prolific PL2303HX Chipset. The PL2303 family of chipsets has widest possible compatibility for serial devices. Allows any PC to connect serial devices and programs that communicate through COM ports
- PL-2303HX Rev D Chipset for high performance and compatibility across Windows, Mac, Linux, and other platforms
- Plug and play creation of a COM port. Powered by USB – no external power needed
- Programmable baud rate from 75bps to 12Mbps. 256 byte inbound and outbound buffers. Typical speeds up to 230 Kbps.
- Full duplex transmitter and receiver. Modem RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, and RI signals
Works with devices with RS-232 serial ports like: other PCs with RS-232 ports, Bluetooth serial adapters, PDAs, GPS receivers, routers, firewalls, modems, printers, embedded character displays, scan tools, sonar units, embedded boards, etc.
- Windows 98, XP, 2K, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (all versions), Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.6 and later (all versions), Linux kernels 2.6.11 and later
- No driver installation is necessary for Windows 10, 8, or 7 computers that are connected to the internet. The operating system will download the correct drivers automatically when the Intel NUC LID is connected via the USB connector to RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter is plugged in.
- Drivers for these or other supported Windows systems, please visit the Prolific Web site and download the software for PL2303 Prolific Windows v1.14.0 or appropriate software for your needs.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 2 in|
NUC8i7BEH NUC8i5BEH NUC8i3BEH NUC8i5BEK NUC8i3BEK NUC8i3CYSM NUC8i3PNH NUC8v5PNH NUC8v7PNH NUC8i3PNK NUC8v5PNK NUC8v7PNK NUC10i3FNH NUC10i5FNH NUC10i7FNH NUC10i3FNK NUC10i5FNK NUC10i7FNK